DIY Musician Campaign: Do Your Funky Music Right
We’re feeling festive. Perhaps it’s the onslaught of the Chennai summer that’s made us deliriously generous, or our excitement at the number of brilliantly fresh new bands popping up all around the country – whatever it is, we want to hear more of this music. And we want the world to hear it too.
That’s why we’re launching the DIY Musician Campaign. From the period of May 21st – May 28th, we are offering all musicians the chance to upload their material onto the IndiEarth platform absolutely FREE. Being part of the IndiEarth community entitles you to:
* Media exposure from key media entities around India and the globe
* National and international gig and festival opportunities
* Radio airplay
* Getting featured on the IndiEarth Podcast
* Worldwide digital distribution
To participate in the DIY Musician Campaign:
1. Log onto www.indiearth.com
2. Register as a musician
3. Use the promo code IE2014DIY to upload your track for free
4. Complete your Artist Profile details
So don’t wait. Don’t keep your music hidden away in a dusty closet.
Tried registering on the site but couldn’t.