IndiEarth Animation Festival: Submit Your Film!
The 2nd edition of the IndiEarth Animation Film Festival – hosted by IndiEarth in collaboration with the Alliance Française de Madras and the Goethe-Institut Chennai from 26 – 28 June 2015 – is calling filmmakers to submit their films for a chance to be a part of the festival!
The festival will present a wide variety of animation films from both established and upcoming animation artists from across India, France, Germany, South Korea and a host of other countries. The films selected for screening will showcase the latest techniques in animation, innovations in creative storytelling, and landmark animation films. The aim of this international festival is to support the art of animation and also provide a space for filmmakers – both upcoming and established – to showcase their works to wider audiences.
DEADLINE for submissions: 31 May, 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The festival accepts feature-length as well as short animation films produced/ co-produced from any part of the world.
2) The films can be of any animation style or techniques – traditional, computer generated, stop motion, mechanical, or other.
3) Films completed between January 2013 and 31st May 2015 will be eligible.
4) Films can be sent via links to email@example.com or posted to the address below pen drives or HDD. If posted/ couriered, all associated costs will be borne by the filmmaker.
EarthSync Pvt Ltd., #8, 8th Street, Nandanam Extension, Chennai – 600 035, Tamil Nadu, India
5) All filmmakers should submit the digitally signed release form, once their film has been selected.
6) Only fully completed submission forms will be accepted.
7) Last date for submitting completed submission form and preview material (film links) is 31st May 2015.
8) A director or production company may enter more than one film, with a separate application form for each film.
9) Filmmakers will be informed by email and/or phone if their films are selected for the festival.
10) Final festival line-up will be decided by a Selection Jury and Festival Director.
For any queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your submissions, the form is now closed. We will announce the final line-up soon.
Leave a Reply