INDIEARTH TICKET TO WRITE – IOMMA 2013
Contribute your work for the opportunity to travel to Reunion Island to cover IOMMA 2013 and Sakifo Festival 2013, Reunion Island, 4-9 June 2013.
If you are a freelance music blogger, writer, enthusiast, journalist or radio representative with a flair for writing – IndiEarth opens the gates for you to participate.
1. Register with IndiEarth as Media
2. Pick a topic from the list below
3. Submit your article with its synopsis and CV to email@example.com, with My Article Submission as subject line.
Choose any ONE of the following topics:
– Review of a live performance
– Coverage of a recent indie festival or event
– Article on India’s independent music scene/industry (factual not opinion)
– Interview with a Musician
– Media’s role in changing perceptions towards independent artists
– A relevant, out-of-the-box indie music article
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS – 28th April 2013
Terms & Conditions:
– Article must be an original, recent, unpublished piece written by you, exclusively for IndiEarth.
– The article – in English – should be 500-600 words, and the synopsis of the article a maximum of 100 words.
– The writer must have an understanding of varied music genres, familiarity with World Music will be a distinct advantage.
– The selected writer will travel to IOMMA 2013 and Sakifo events EXCLUSIVELY for IndiEarth with travel expenses covered.
– All submissions are with the express permission that the articles may be posted on IndiEarth’s blog, free of cost. IndiEarth will give full credit and back-links to writer’s blog/site.
– IndiEarth’s decision on the selection is final.
Leave a Reply