Indie100: Get Recorded, Mixed and Mastered!
EarthSync in collaboration with The Queensland University of Technology presents the Indie100 Program at IndiEarth XChange 2015 – a youth program designed to offer emerging independent musicians the rare and valuable opportunity to be recorded, mixed and mastered by two of Australia’s top music producers, Lachlan ‘Magoo’ Goold and Yanto Browning. Bands will be recorded during the 3 days of IndiEarth XChange 2015 – from November 27th – 29th 2015.
12 lucky artists will be shortlisted by an international jury to participate in the program, giving them the chance to work with renowned names in the international music industry and showcase their music to an international audience of industry professionals. The entire recording process will also be documented on film, and the recorded and mastered tracks will be posted to Bandcamp. Selected artists will also receive a free 3-day pass to XChange 2015 (valued at Rs. 2500 per pass), and will have the opportunity to have their music included on a compilation CD – which will be promoted and distributed worldwide, with copyrights remaining exclusively with the artists. Aspiring musicians and music producers selected by EarthSync will also be given the opportunity to be mentored by Goold and Browning in the areas of sound engineering and music production.
For more details and to apply for the Indie100 Program, click here.
Deadline extended to November 9th, 2015!
1. Read the Submission Rules & Regulations carefully and ensure that you comply with all the requirements.
2. No submissions will be considered beyond the deadline date of October 31st, 2015.
3. Jury selection is final.
4. Bands will be required to make their own travel/accommodation arrangements in Chennai.
5. Bands must bring their own instruments to the recording.
6. There will be a Submission Fee of Rs. 1000 per application.
7. Basic back line will be provided (drums, and guitar amps).
8. For further inquiries, please contact us.